Fire Extinguisher Safety
If you were confronted with a fire in your workplace, would you know whether to fight or flee? If you decide to fight the fire, do you know what to do? Take this course to learn when to fight or flee a fire and how to choose and use fire extinguishers. Knowing what to do can save lives! Ideal learners include all employees.
Decide when to fight or flee a fire; Recall the three elements needed to start and sustain a fire; Choose the appropriate fire extinguishers for different types of fires; Recall how to use the PASS method to operate fire extinguishers; Recall general guidelines about how to inspect and maintain fire extinguishers; Identify best practices for hands-on fire extinguisher training
Fire Extinguisher Safety
Employees who use fire extinguishers must be familiar with the general principles of their use and the hazards involved in fighting incipient-stage fires. They should also know the company’s policy regarding fire extinguishers and their expected role in an emergency. Employees will learn how to properly select and use a fire extinguisher Fire Extinguisher Safety plus the critical three stages of a fire.
Fire Extinguisher Safety Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to properly select and use a fire extinguisher
- Learn about the three critical stages of a fire
- Know the company’s policy about fire extinguishers and their expected role in an emergency
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Fire Extinguisher Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.