Fire Protection and Life Safety
The discovery of fire was one of the remarkable milestones in the evolution of mankind. Our ancestors found fire to be a source of heat, food preparation, weapon manufacture and protection from wild animals. In Fire Protection and Life Safety course , they also discovered that fire was equally destructive. It could burn down anything in its way indiscriminately. Since that revelation, mankind has continually been looking for new and more efficient ways to keep fire from being destructive.
Preventing fires has always been a concern. Be it the simple addition of a water container by the fire pit or the development of scientific detectors that monitor air temperature and structure, the quest to keep fire at bay continues. Despite the advances in technology, the best way to prevent a fire is to put trained people on the task. It is a key component of any security function or operation. We need to know what we are up against and that is what this course aims to address.
Fire Protection and Life Safety Course Objectives
- List the causes, types and the four stages of fire
- State various precautions and fire prevention methods
- Identify the various factors that determine life safety
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Fire Protection with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.