First Aid I
This First Aid I module provides guidance for effective responses and treatment related to external bleeding, burns, and nervous system injuries. Topics covered include OSHA compliant first aid kits and how an injured person should be evaluated. In addition, this module provides an overview of how to control external bleeding, the treatment of minor burns, and how to care for head, neck, and spinal injuries.
First Aid I Course Objectives
- Describe OSHA-compliant first aid kits.
- Explain the evaluation of an injured or ill person.
- List the methods used to control external bleeding.
- Explain the treatment of minor burns.
- Describe how to care for head, neck, and spinal injuries.
I: First Aid Kits
II: Evaluating Injured or Ill Persons
III: Controlling External Bleeding
IV: Minor Burn Treatment
V: Head, Neck, and Spinal Injury Care
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on First Aid with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.