First Aid II
This First Aid II module provides an overview of basic first aid care. Topics covered include actions to take when poisoning is suspected or someone is choking. The module also explains how to perform CPR and the procedures for operating an AED device. Finally, this module describes how to identify the symptoms of a stroke.
First Aid II Course Objectives
- Describe the actions to take when poisoning is suspected.
- List the steps for treating a choking victim.
- Explain how to perform CPR.
- Discuss the operating procedures for an AED device.
- List the symptoms of a stroke.
Subject Matter Expert
Industry leader in learning technology. Our innovative programs are used by some of the largest companies in the world. An expert technical staff highly skilled in operation and maintenance of industrial facilities provides the backbone of our training and consulting services. A creative, talented learning technology team brings the training to our clients in a highly engaging, entertaining and effective methodology.
With the current shortage of industrial skills talent it is often necessary to build from within. industrial skills training in operations and maintenance provide a targeted, cost effective way to grow your workforce. Our experienced consultants work with you to implement the processes necessary for maximum efficiency.
II: Treatment of Choking
III: Performing CPR
IV: AED Operation
V: Stroke Symptoms
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on First Aid with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.