General Safety and Health Provisions
This General Safety and Health Provisions mobile compatible course provides students with an overview of the OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart C, Safety and Health Provisions. Students will learn about requirements of Subpart C such as safety training and education, first aid, fire protection, and employee emergency action plans.
General Safety and Health Provisions Course Outline
- Discuss the responsibilities of the employer and the employee in the workplace.
- Describe the types of access you have to your medical records.
- Discuss the proper way to implement emergency plans.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Safety and Health with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.