Process Safety Management PSM
The primary concern of Process Safety Management PSM of highly hazardous chemicals is to protect exposed employees from unwanted releases of hazardous chemicals. This course gives you a basic understanding of OSHA standards regarding process safety management PSM of highly hazardous chemicals.
Process Safety Management PSM Course Objectives
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
- Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Effective Egress and fire protection program
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards of chemicals
- Electrical hazards
- Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand standards related to (PSM)
- Find out the role of employers and employees· Learn about contractors
- Study training, emergency planning, mechanical integrity, and other essential factors associated with (PSM)
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Process Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.