Safety and Health Programs GI
Have you ever been injured on the job? Do you know what steps to take in the event of sickness, injury, or death solely due to your workplace environment? More importantly, do you know how to protect yourself, as well as others, and help promote healthy working conditions? Every year, more than 50,000 workers die from exposure to various hazards in the workplace. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is committed to saving lives, preventing injuries, and protecting the health of workers all across America. This Safety and Health Programs GI module will show you how to identify workplace hazards and become involved with ensuring healthy and safe working environments. This module is designed for employers, supervisors, and managers who need to thoroughly understand, implement, and communicate an OSHA program. Workers who need to be educated and aware of OSHA issues within their domain will also find this course useful. Moreover, facility safety officers and managers who need to develop a facility.
Safety and Health Programs GI Course Objectives
Upon completion of this Safety and Health Programs GI course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective safety and health programs
- Learn about the common characteristics of exemplary workplaces
- Understand the general guidelines Understand the major elements of an effective safety and health program
- Recognize the state programs Learn about consultation services
- Know about the Voluntary Protection Programs (VPPs)
- Understand the Strategic Partnership Program
- Learn about Training and Education Utilize Electronic Information
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Safety and Health with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.