Use of Explosives in the Workplace C
This Use of Explosives in the Workplace C course is designed for demolition contractors. Topics include preparatory operations, engineering survey, utility location, medical services and first aid, police and fire contact, fire prevention and protection, special structures, concrete structures, safe blasting procedures, transportation of explosives, storage of explosives, and procedures after blasting. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926.7 Subpart T.
Use of Explosives in the Workplace C Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, the student will learn:
- To meet the prerequisites, in order to fully achieve the demolition targets, besides ensuring the safety of employees engaged in demolition work.
- About the different types of demolition and the concerned requirements, different building structures and the applicable safety precautions for the demolition of the same.
- How to store, transport and use the explosives, properly, for the demolition work, and how to avoid any mishaps during handling and use of the explosives or blasting agents.
- Related terminology
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Explosives in the Workplace with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.