Walking and Working Surfaces GI
This Walking and Working Surfaces GI course alerts participants to the hazards of walking and working surfaces and provides information about workplace action needed to eliminate or control these hazards.
Walking and Working Surfaces GI Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop a working knowledge of key elements surrounding OSHA’s Walking and working surfaces regulation
- Understand key terminology concepts Examine the consequences of poor housekeeping and hazards of wall and floor openings
- Discuss the specifications for safe design and construction of fixed general industry stairs
- Learn the minimum requirements for dock-boards and proper care and use of portable ladders
- Discuss general scaffolding requirements
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Walking and Working with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.