HAZWOPER 40 Hour Plus GHS Communication
This HAZWOPER 40 Hour Plus GHS Hazardous Communication covers 40 hours of instruction required by 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3), OSHA’s Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response training standard. This course is designed for General site workers engaged in hazardous substance removal or other activities which expose or potentially expose workers to hazardous substances and health hazards. This course is comprised of 24 sections, covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
- GHS and OSHA Hazardous Communication
- HAZWOPER 40 HR
HAZWOPER 40 Hour Plus GHS Communication Course Information
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on HAZWOPER with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.