Mold Inspector Certification
Mold Inspector Certification provides services to identify potential mold infestation in a house or building. This Mold Inspector Certification course will provide you with a fundamental knowledge about Fungi and the potential health risks of toxigenic mold. You will learn the different ways to inspect for and control mold infestation, while ensuring your safety during the process. This course will explain the different tools and personal protective equipment (PPE) used during the inspection process. For each area of a house or building, the course will detail what to inspect, how to access it, and the sampling methods to use if mold is indicated. The Mold Inspector Certification course will also explain the testing procedures and legal requirements used by an AIHA certified laboratory. Last, you will learn how to interpret the results of laboratory testing.
Mold Inspector Certification Course Objectives
- Identify the services the NAMP Certified Mold Inspector provides
- Discuss the characteristics and health impact of Fungi and the criteria that indicate toxigenic mold
- Describe the ways to control mold
- Identify the tools and personal protective equipment used to detect mold
- Identify the areas and methods used to inspect in the exterior and interior of building assemblies, including foundations, roofing, basements, crawlspaces, attics, and interior rooms
- List mold testing procedures and legal requirements
- Explain the interpretation of laboratory results
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Mold Inspector with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.