NY OSHA 10 & 30 Hr Construction Safety with Study Guide
The 10 and 30 hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. This package is designed to teach an entry level and manager level construction worker about workplace safety specifically for the construction industry.
This course contains Declaration and has been accepted by New York Department of Buildings to comply with the actively proctored online training requirements of New York City Site Safety Training Local Law 196.
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach
- 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide
- 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.