NY OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety with Study Guide
The 10-hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. Our course is designed to teach an entry level construction worker about workplace safety specifically for the construction industry. Students will learn about:
- Hazard recognition
In addition to learning about safety and health hazards in the workplace, students will also learn about OSHA, employer responsibilities, and worker rights. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers to reduce injuries and save lives. Workers must receive additional site specific training where required by OSHA standards. Upon successful completion of the course students will receive an official OSHA/ DOL Wallet card within 6 to 8 weeks.
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach
- 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.