This Electrical Standards – RMOL 5903 course is intended to provide a basic overview of the theory and application of electricity and equations such as Ohm’s Law and the Power equation. During this Electrical Standards course you will learn the basics of electricity including a detailed discussion of voltage, current, and resistance. You will then learn how each of these elements form mathematical relationships with one another through the application of these quantities using mathematical equations fundamental to the study of electricity.
Electrical Standards Course Objectives
- Understand single- and three-phase systems
- Be able to explain cord- and plug-connected and fixed equipment, grounding, ground fault circuit interrupters, and safety-related work practices.
- Know the electrical hazard recognition and OSHA policies and procedures
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Electrical Standards with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.