Back Injury Prevention
We depend on our back for so many activities. Unfortunately, back problems are so common that 60-80% of adults will complain of back pain at some point in their lives. An injured or sore back can make everyday life difficult and painful. Maintaining a healthy back is vital to ensure a good quality of life and our ability to do our job. This Back Injury Prevention course presents lifting rules that will help prevent back injuries, as well as preventative methods to maintain a healthy back. Strategies to prevent strains and injuries during static activities such as seated and standing work are also provided.
Back Injury Prevention Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand lifting rules that will help prevent back injuries
- Learn preventative methods to maintain a healthy back
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Back Injury with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.