BBP for Healthcare
Exposure to blood and other potentially infectious materials occurs on a daily basis for many healthcare workers. Information provided in this BBP for Healthcare course helps minimize serious health risks to healthcare workers who may be exposed to these materials. Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to describe bloodborne pathogens and how they are transmitted, control exposure to bloodborne pathogens, and apply appropriate procedures in the event of an exposure incident.
BBP for Healthcare Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Bloodborne pathogens and how they are transmitted
- Apply appropriate procedures in the event of an exposure incident
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on bloodborne pathogens with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
We provide OSHA accepted courses for more details contact us.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.