Learning to drive defensively is the best protection against becoming involved in a potentially life-threatening accident. By understanding and adhering to the safety tactics and practices, employees will be better prepared to protect themselves and their passengers. After taking this course, employees will be able to prepare a vehicle for operation, avoid distractions in a motor vehicle, develop five defensive driving tactics and practices, identify five potential accident situations, and avoid aggressive driving behavior and aggressive drivers.
Defensive Driving Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn safety tactics and practices to protect themselves their passengers
- How to avoid aggressive driving behavior and aggressive drivers
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Defensive Driving with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.