DOT Marking Labeling and Placarding
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulates all modes of transportation in the U.S. including highway, rail, air, and water and is especially concerned with hazardous materials. As part of its regulations, DOT requires general awareness and function specific training for all Hazmat employees. This DOT: Marking Labeling and Placarding course guides the learner on how to correctly identify the contents of a hazardous material shipment through required marking, labeling, and placarding.
DOT: Marking Labeling and Placarding Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the contents of a hazardous material
- Manage importance of shipment through marking, labeling and placarding
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on DOT with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.