This new hire orientation provides basic information for contractors working at your company–both in an office environment or in manufacturing, laboratory, maintenance, or warehousing environments. This course focuses on important Environmental, Health and Safety information to ensure a safe and secure workplace. Included in this course is an overview of the ESH policy and philosophy. Contractors taking this ESH@Work:Contractor Edition course will learn their roles and responsibilities related to ESH within your company’s facility and the additional training requirements for their job task. They will understand the general safety and security issues at work, the emergency procedures, and the procedures for reporting and investigating incidences.
ESH@Work:Contractor Edition Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Get an overview of the ESH policy and philosophy
- Understand roles and responsibilities related to ESH within their company’s facility.
- Understand the general safety and security issues at work, emergency procedures for reporting and investigating incidents
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on ESH@Work with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.