Working safely at elevations can be a matter of life or death. Falls are the fourth leading cause of workplace fatalities in general industry. Working at elevated locations requires knowledge of fall hazards and protection equipment in order to prevent serious injury. This Fall Protection course introduces when and how to use fall protection equipment and the hazards associated with working at heights or on a roof.
RCRA in Day-to-Day Operations Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn when and how to use fall protection equipment
- Learn about the hazards associated with working at heights or on a roof
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Fall Protection with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.