Hazardous Waste Management
Workers in facilities that handle hazardous waste must be trained to comply with regulatory requirements for waste characterization, container marking and labeling, waste minimization, manifesting, transportation, emergency response, and land disposal restrictions and certification. This Hazardous Waste Management course provides the employee with the information necessary to carry out this task and prepares the worker for job-specific training that should be provided by the worker’s supervisor.
Hazardous Waste Management Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to comply with regulatory requirements for waste characterization
- Prepare for job-specific training that will be provided by their supervisor
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Hazardous Waste with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
We provide OSHA accepted courses for more details contact us.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.