Emergencies are typically very chaotic and in order to control an emergency, an Incident Command System should be in place. This course introduces members of an Emergency Response Team to the Incident Command System (ICS) so they can quickly and consistently organize emergency responders, and resources to minimize chaos and confusion. The ICS also improves the efficiency, effectiveness, and timeliness of mitigating an emergency incident.
Incident Command Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the importance of an Incident Command System in emergency situation
- Understand how to efficiency & effectiveness and timeliness of mitigating emergency incidents
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Incident Command with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.