Managing Workplace Safety and Health
Supervisors are responsible for the safety of their employees. Besides their legal and moral responsibilities, supervisors also have an obligation to protect their company from expensive workplace accidents. This Managing Workplace Safety and Health course will teach supervisors how they can protect their employees while supporting the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety polices.
Managing Workplace Safety and Health Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- As supervisors, learn how to protect employees
- Learn how to support the company’s ESH policies
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Workplace Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.