Personal Protective Equipment: Foot Protection
This course is about the proper use and maintenance of personal protective equipment (PPE) for the foot. Upon completion of this course, workers will be able to describe types of foot protection and recognize potential hazards. This course will help employees understand their responsibilities with respect to foot protection and the importance of ensuring proper fit and use.
Personal Protective Equipment: Foot Protection Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the types of foot protection and recognize potential hazards
- Understand responsibilities to foot protection and importance of ensuring proper fit and use
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Protective Equipment with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.