Exposure to blood and other potentially infectious materials is a major concern for organizations and employees, particularly for those who respond to medical incidents. This Bloodborne Pathogens course teaches how to identify bloodborne pathogens and how they are transmitted. Employees will know how to control exposure to bloodborne pathogens and the procedures to follow in the event of an exposure incident. They will also learn how to minimize the chances of contracting HIV, HCV, and HBV by using appropriate exposure controls such as Universal Precautions, PPE, and vaccines. The course teaches how to follow procedures in an exposure plan for clean up, disinfection, decontamination, and follow up.
Bloodborne Pathogens Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Bloodborne pathogens and how they are transmitted
- Control exposure to the Bloodborne pathogens
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Bloodborne Pathogens with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.