Driver Safety Course for Cars Vans & Small Trucks
This Driver Safety Course for Cars Vans & Small Trucks course is made for drivers to improve their driving skills and learn something new. Death, injuries, and property damage in the U.S. must be reduced. It is extremely important to the citizens of this country to identify and implement all reasonable means to reduce human suffering and property loss that result from vehicle crashes. The attitudes and skills of drivers must be improved, and through effective driving safety programs, this can be accomplished.
Driver Safety Course for Cars Vans & Small Trucks Course Objectives
Evaluate the introduction and instructions to the course
- Identify traffic safety problems
- Analyze factors Influencing driver performance
- Interpret traffic laws and procedures
- Contrast the use of alcohol and drugs and their effects on traffic safety
- Describe physical forces that influence driver control
- Recognize perceptual skills needed for driving
- Outline Defensive Driving strategies
- Recognize emergency driving procedures
- Categorize occupant restraint and protective equipment
- Evaluate special skills for difficult driving situations
- Summarize backing basics
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Driver Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.