Illinois UST Class C Operator| Spanish
The Illinois UST Class C Operator Training | Spanish of seven primary chapters. Each chapter is followed by a short quiz. Once a student has completed all chapters and quizzes, he or she will be directed to print out an Orientation Checklist. During the student’s orientation tour of the facility, the student and the manager or Class B Operator will check off each item on the list as it is identified and explained. When the Orientation Checklist has been completed, the student may print his or her UST Class C operator certificate.
Tank monitoring systems capable of detecting small leaks (must be capable of detecting a 0.1 gallons-per-hour with a probability of detection of 95% or greater and a probability of false alarm of 5% or less) were installed and other methods were adopted to alert the tank operator of leaks and potential leaks.
The greatest potential threat from a leaking UST is contamination of groundwater, the source of drinking water for nearly half of all Americans.
Illinois UST Class C Operator| Spanish Course Objectives
Class C operators are the first responders to emergency situations at a UST facility. They are usually clerks of the facility.
- Respond to alarms, releases, and other emergency situations;
- Control and/or monitor the dispensing or sale of regulated substances; and
- May monitor fuel delivery to the tanks.
- Class C operators must be trained on:
- How to respond to emergencies (such as situations posing an immediate danger or threat to the public or to the environment and that require immediate action) and alarms caused by spills or releases from an underground storage tank system.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on UST with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.