North Carolina Class C UST Operator Certificate
North Carolina Class C UST Operator Certificate is designed for potential Class C Underground Storage Tank Operators. The Class C Operator of a UST facility is a person designated by the UST system owner who typically controls the dispensing of fuel at the facility and is responsible for initial response to alarms, releases, spills, overfills or threats to the public or to the environment. The course utilizes visual aids and audio commentary to facilitate the efficient and comprehensive learning of the subject matter required to meet state regulations for an UST Class C Operator. Depending on your state’s regulations, this material may require additional site-specific training.
Tank monitoring systems capable of detecting small leaks (must be capable of detecting a 0.1 gallons-per-hour with a probability of detection of 95% or greater and a probability of false alarm of 5% or less) were installed and other methods were adopted to alert the tank operator of leaks and potential leaks.
The greatest potential threat from a leaking UST is contamination of groundwater, the source of drinking water for nearly half of all Americans.
North Carolina Class C UST Operator Certificate End Of Course Instructions
- The Certificate of Course Completion can be downloaded and printed for documentation purposes. In order to obtain the Certificate, you must log into your student account and click the “Certificates” link found adjacent to your course. The certificate contains a section for the Class C Operator to sign and date, attesting that you have taken the course and passed the examination.
- The certificate also contains a section for the Class A or B Operator to certify that on-site training has been completed, as required by your state.
- Lastly, the certificate includes a table to document the facility name, address and facility number for which you have been trained. The certificate must be completed for the certificate to be valid.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on UST with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.